80 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 142
Key Features of the 80 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) The 80 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Epoxy sealed, high grade ABS pump housing, sand resistant. Stator Bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, not cheaper aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5 ft of cord for easy power access. The pump has 3 strong suction cups which keep it in place. So, it can stick to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 80 GPH. Max lift height: 1.9 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. It is backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x 1.25 inches. Fits 1/4″ ID tubing connector.
Description of the 80 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
The 80 GPH (DB-333-300) submersible pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater aquariums. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for desk fountains and other indoor water features. Also, the pump has a small profile size. Therefore, it is very easy to hide or disguise. It also has an adjustable flow and is easy to clean. Moreover, it can even be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of the water.
Specifications of the 80 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
-80 GPH (250 L/H)
-Max head: 1.9 ft
-Fits 1/4″ ID tubing
-120V AC (60 Hz)
-5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
-Power consumption: 2.5 W
-Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x 1.25 inches
-80 GPH pump
This pump is designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Moreover, it meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, it has an authentic brand and is manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while also sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum.
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-80 GPH Adjustable Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
-Shipping weight: 4.7 oz
-Handling time: 1 day