400 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 75
Key Features of the 400 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) The 400 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, and sand resistant. Stator Bobbin is wound with pure copper wiring, not cheaper aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5 ft of cord for easy power access. Also, there are 4 strong suction cups that keep the pump in place. So, it can be stuck to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 400 GPH. Max lift height: 8.2 ft.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums. In addition, it is backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 6.25 x 8.25 x 6.75 inches.
Description of the 400 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
The 400 GPH (DB-1500) submersible pump is an excellent choice for any small to medium-sized freshwater aquarium. It is compact, versatile, and ready to use. Hence, it is both easy to install and clean. Also there is no need for additional tubing or circulation pumps.
In addition to this, the pump has a suction-cup base which allows for a strong grip on a smooth surface. Therefore, you are able to keep the pump in place. Also, you can install it in either a vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium or sump.
Above all, this 3-in-1 power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation, and aeration.
Specifications of the 400 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
-400 GPH (1500 L/H)
-Max head: 8.2 ft
-5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60 Hz)
-Power consumption: 15 W
-Dimensions: 6.25 x 8.25 x 6.75 inches
-400 GPH pump
This pump is designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Moreover, it meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, it has an authentic brand and is manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while also sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump hosing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap, recycled plastics.
Above all, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the pump offers a clean and new look while also sporting a super quiet electrical design.
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use. Use in saltwater will cause erosion of the pump’s rotor shaft.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-400 GPH Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
-Shipping weight: 28.8 oz
-Handling time: 1 day
Specification: 400 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|