320 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 1
Key Features of the 320 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) The 320 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy-sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, and sand-resistant. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, not cheap aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5.6 ft of cord for easy power access. The strong suction cups keep it in place. So it can be stuck to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 320 GPH. Max lift height: 6.2 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact but powerful. Packing dimensions: 6.75 x 2.75 x 4 inches. Fits 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 320 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
The 320 GPH (HL-1200) submersible pump is compact and lightweight. It is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater aquarium. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for desk fountains other indoor water features. The pump has a small profile size. Hence, it is very easy to hide or disguise the pump. Also, this pump has an adjustable flow and is easy to clean. Moreover, it can also be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water. In general, this pump is quiet and has an efficient operation which ensures that the circulation requirements of your aquatic pets are met.
Specifications of the 320 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
- 320 GPH (1200 L/H)
- Max head: 6.2 ft
- 5.6 ft non-polarized plug (US)
- UL approved
- 120 V AC (60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Dimensions: 6.75 x 2.75 x 4 inches
- Suction-cup base
- 320 GPH pump
- 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ adapter
Our products are designed with attention to detail and meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. They have a beautiful new look while also sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of new high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
- 320 GPH Adjustable Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
- SKU: HL-1200
- Brand: JAJALE
- Shipping weight: 21.1 oz
- Handling time: 1 day