100 GPH 3-in-1 Internal Aquarium Filter Pump
Units Sold: 1
Key Features of Aquarium Filter Pump:
(1) This aquarium filter pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. The stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Also, it has low power consumption. The filter pump is epoxy sealed and has high-grade ABS pumping. The stator bobbin is wound with pure copper wiring and no aluminum was used. Above all, the product has a UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) The filter pump is easy to install and clean. No tools are required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. There is a 5.5 feet long cord for easy power access while the 3 strong suction cups keep it in place. So you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surfaces, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) The filter pump has an adjustable flow rate, with a maximum flow rate of 133 GPH. Also, it has a maximum lift height of 3.5 feet. As a result, when the flow of the pump filter increases, the lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size fish tanks, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, it is backed by a 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) The pump is compact yet very powerful. The dimensions are as follows: 1.57 x 1.57 x 5.12 inches. It fits 1/4″ and 1/2″ ID tubing connector.
Description of Aquarium Filter Pump:
The DB-335F, a 3-in-1 Internal Aquarium Filter Pump, is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater fish tank, desk fountain, or other indoor water feature. This power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation, and aeration. It is both compact and versatile. Certainly, no additional tubing or circulation pump is required with this. You can install it in a vertical or horizontal position right in your fish tank. Because the pump has a small profile size, it is easy to hide or disguise. Also, it has an adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
-100 GPH (400 L/H)
-Max Head: 3.5 ft (106 cm)
-5.5 foot plug (1.7 m)
-120 Volt AC (60Hz)
-1.57 x 1.57 x 5.12 inches
-Shipping Weight: 12 oz
-Handling Time: 1 day
Aquarium Filter Pump Includes:
-Power filter (1)
-Spray bar (1)
-Venturi outlet connector (1)
-Aeration tube (1)
This pump meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. It has an authentic brand and is manufactured directly by our own factory. The pump has a beautiful, new look. In addition, it has a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. Moreover, sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability. Meanwhile, the pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics. And the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of any cheap, unsafe aluminum wires.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
**Our products can also be found on Amazon and eBay: https://www.amazon.com/JAJALE-Aquarium-Internal-Filter-Multi-Function/dp/B07D97W2MG
**Learn more about the pump’s brand here: https://www.tigermountainindustrial.com/brand/jajale-aquarium-supplies/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.